Monday, January 24, 2011

OMG Torrid have a "Maternity" range

While scanning  the Torrid site for new fashion trends, I saw that they have introduced a maternity range. About time a plus size retailer came out with fashionable clothing for pregnant women. I myself know how hard it is finding maternity clothes in plus sizes. What I cant understand is the ones that say they stock plus size, and their sizes stop at size 18. What about all us women who are a gorgeous size 20, 22 and 24+.

What I love about this maternity range as the clothing isn't like tents, they hug to your natural curves and your baby bump. For example Torrids Source of Widsom - Virtual Stretch Skinny Maternity Jean.
That's right ladies, skinny maternity jeans in plus size. All their tops are long line and have sleeves and are made for comfort not just style.


I think this a great move for Torrid and I hope to see other plus size retailers head in this direction. This is a market that is needed and us plus size pregnant ladies will be over joyed.


The Curvy Fashionista xx

No comments:

Post a Comment