There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nothing that reaches out and grabs me untill now.....

Well it has been almost two months since my last entry. I find it hard to write about things that don't reach out and grab me, when I first walk into a store. Then I walk past the window of my local City Chic store and saw the Military Pleather Jacket. I know... I have said, I am over the military look as it was done last year..... how ever, it looks like the "military look" is in this season too. I must say I like this jacket because it goes will almost anything... jeans, a lbd or a cute little skirt such as the Lace Ruffle Skirt also from City Chic. Go take a peek, it's to die for!

I'm going to jump into something else and mention the LMFF, did everyone get to see the pics from the Fashion Show? Finally something different from CC, I heart the outfits on the catwalk.... something to get excited about. I can't wait until it all hits the stores. If you would like to see what I am talking about, go to: www.citychic.com.au. How ever.... I did notice a couple models that defiantly shouldn't be what City Chic is about. One model in particular would be lucky to be a size 12 after eating a large Big Mac meal. None the less, she was stunning... just not a 14+. I would hate to think they took in a plus size garment.

I must say I am some what disappointed. CC is about celebrating women of plus size, so why the need to have women that are not plus size? I really don't see what is wrong with putting a size 24 on the catwalk, do you? I am yet to see a company that is for us plus size girls... not afraid to show those sexy, curvaceous babes out there.

I put this to you City Chic. How about doing a campaign where you only feature size 20+? After all your clothes aren't just for size 14-18. So be proud of your +20 consumers and let them strut their stuff.

The Curvy Fashionista xx

No comments:

Post a Comment