Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pin Up Girls

Happy New Year.....

It has been a while since my last blog, but I must admit I haven't been all that in City Chic's range. How many times can you repeat hearts, polka dots and bows? However you have it right with the Cherry Pie Dress, not a dot, heart or bow in site :)

Now for the Pin Up Tie Shirt, ok if you don't have tuck shop lady arms. I don't know how many customers comment on their facebook page asking for things with sleeves for that very reason.  I must say however I did see a photo of Elise on yellestyling.blogspot.com  and she does pull this look off. As for myself being a size 20-22 and having the arms to match... hell no. I'm not saying we should be covered head to toe, but it has to be flattering to the fuller figure.

Another hit would have to be the Piping Pin Up Dress, flattering and with always stay in style.... long after the bow and heart craze is long gone.


Bye for now....

The Curvy Fashionista xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the mention honey! It is turning out to be quite a controversial blog, and it's all so very exciting :)

    Your blog is fabulous hun! I am loving.

    xo

    ReplyDelete