Monday, January 24, 2011

Pin Up Girls II

Over the weekend, I thought I would pop in to my local City Chic store. To my surprise, I was loving the new stock that just arrived. Could I have been to quick to judge on the new range? Don't get me wrong, I am still over the whole bows and hearts thing. I think things changed when I walked past the Spotty Polly Dress it was love at first sight. Yes, it has polka dots... but the style of this dress is just divine, gorgeous puff sleeves and a V neckline. However I would style this dress with a wide red patent belt, to break up the polka dots. This dress will also see you through winter, with a pair of black opaque tights and a red trench coat. Hot, hot, hot!!!

Moving along to the So Cute Contrast Dress, this in a different colour sold out with in a week last collection. This style suits any shape or size, the high waist and belt draws attention to the waist giving that illusion of a smaller waist and the stretch fabric to fits us girls with a bigger bust.

Also for us girls who like to keep our arms covered the Fine Stripe Puff Sleeve Dress is fab, comes with a 3/4 sleeve...... about time!!! I really would like to see this dress with other prints, I think it would fly of the racks.


I am really glad to see a few things this collection a little different and exciting, can't wait for the next collection.

The Curvy Fashionista xx

No comments:

Post a Comment